Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Updates For the 2nd Annual "Wally" Seaver High School Invitational

The "Wally" Seaver High School Invitational is gearing up for its second consecutive year of fighting ALS and raising money for Lou Gehrig's Disease research. After a successful first summer in which 16 area high school came together for a weekend of hoops and fundraising, we are looking forward to even more excitement here in 2013.

The "Wally" Seaver High School Invitational will be targeting 32 area teams for this year's go-around, as we hope to double the field, double the basketball and double the fundraising in our efforts to help raise money for Lou Gehrig's Disease research.

All participating teams here in 2013 will be guaranteed at least three games with the potential of playing as many as six. With the expansion of the amount of teams, the "Wally" Seaver High School Invitational will offer an expanded bracket on the second day of the event, giving teams the potential of playing more games should they advance through the tournament's field. The expansion allows us to crown two champions here in 2013 -- one from our "Stay Strong" Division and another from our "Fight Forth" Division.

In 2012, four teams advanced through each Pool (Milford, Franklin, Brookline, and Wellesley), but here in 2013, we are giving the top two teams in each Pool the opportunity of advancing to the tournament stage. This means that 16 teams in the field will be guaranteed at least four games, eight teams will be guaranteed at least five games and four teams will be guaranteed six competitive games and the right to be named champions.

For more information on the tournament's information, format and history, please browse using the pages atop the website.

1 comment:

  1. I'm very happy being Herpes free now. It was a sad incident that was announced to me after the check up in the hospital and I was diagnosed of HSV 2. I thank God now for using Dr.odey Abang to cure my virus. I'm not ashamed to say this because no virus of such can be detected in me. I'm  Charlotte from Columbia.  I thought about it many Times when I heard about this Herbal cures for Herpes. I was really happy when I came across blogs of comments of  Doctors who run cures sicknesses and was comfortable to try Dr. Abang from patients testimony I came across here on my online page. I knew now they are real Africa herbalists who run cures for Herpes. There's every opportunity to be cure with natural herbs, because all medical prescriptions are derived from herbs and roots. Its really hard time living with Herpes on drugs which can't get you cure. I tried this and I can boost of myself now as a woman.  I need to be loved and not to lost, get your instant cure to all sicknesses from Dr, Odey Abang.
    He cures HSV,HPV,Cancer,low spam count and much more from the evidence I saw 💯 % sure  no site effects with active immune booster

    Email him for you cure
    Odeyabangherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete